Mobile Friendly Layouts
Responsive Website design is the approach that a website should respond according to the user’s behavior which is based on screen size, platform and orientation. Because screen sizes on mobile devices like cell phones and tablets are smaller. A desktop version of a web page may be difficult or even impossible to read. Requiring users to pinch or zoom in order to read text or view images is inconvenient and leads to a frustrating experience. But a well-designed mobile-friendly responsive website design presents itself easily and draws your users into an enjoyable experience for them and a potentially profitable experience for you.
It is estimated that:
- 4 out of 5 consumers use their smartphones to shop.
- In 2015 51% Users accessed the internet using mobile devices as compared to 42% of desktop users.
- $28.7 Billion was spent on Mobile Advertisement, and this is expected to become more than double by 2019
Considering the statistics above, it comes as no surprise that in the near future Mobile Devices will be taking over, PC and Laptops for internet usage with the help of mobile friendly layouts. Keeping in mind the future trends, Developers has built a reputation on creating websites that promote an excellent web browsing experience for both desktop devices and mobile devices.
We realize the importance of Responsive Design and Mobile Friendly layouts in promoting a web experience that is :
- Flexible: That allows the content, including text and images, to move more freely across all screen resolutions and sizes.
- User Friendly: A user friendly experience enables visitors to absorb content of all websites using the device of their convenience, anytime. With the help of responsive web design, an optimal user experience can be provided regardless of device type and screen size.