- It’s Just Need To Look Good: Yes, it’s a universal truth that beauty catches the eyes, and makes the first impression on anyone’s mind, but it is not everything. Haven’t you heard that half truth is more frightening than falsehood? So, don’t fall for any such misconception ever. Having a good-looking website is vital but without functionality, it has no worth. Instead of focusing on beauty, design something that has beauty and brain both.
- A Mobile-Friendly Website Is A Waste: Do you think like that? If so, your business is in danger. This is because having a mobile-friendly website is today’s mobile-savvy world’s necessity, from which you cannot run away. It is not a waste but an investment that has great returns to offer in future.
- No Need Of Website Update: Change is the only constant in life and if
One interesting thing is the mix of both the personal and professional web space. The start of web was on the idea of purely as a technology that would be used for the sharing of ideas on an academic level, but now this technology has developed as an open public place where a mix of both personal and professional sites is seen. With the passage of time the internet started to fill up with personal web sites, people sharing their personal biographies. After came the great boom of different companies that started to create their websites in order to promote their businesses, but along with the growth of their business, the web grew at an exponential rate and has not stopped ever since. The web started to serve the purpose of an online market where people bought and sold all … Read the rest
- Security: It provides you a few but essential things which make your application secure. For example- ORM uses PDO and this prevents SQL injections. Laravel uses the salted hashed password that means it never saves the password in plain text in the database. For creating an encrypted password, it uses the script hashing algorithm.
- Modular: The framework of laravel is designed on 20+ distinctive Object Oriented libraries, which are not present in any other PHP framework like CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, Zend Framework 2 and Phalcon. This allows you and developers to create responsive, useful and modular web apps.
- Unit-Testing: Another reason why Laravel is extremely famous among designers and programmers. We know testing is a crucial thing for any application ahead, it’s available for end users. It provides facilities for Unit Testing and ensures that the new updates done by
Heed the Speed
One major factor that affects a user’s decision as to whether they’ll give your website a chance or not is its loading speed, so making sure it’s efficient is something you mustn’t overlook.
With a reported 7% deduction in conversion per every second of delay, you can see how vital a quick loading time is. Constantly testing your site’s loading time through different methods and tools, such as Google’s Page Speed Tools can help you prevent losing customers due to a slow site.
Simplicity is Key
Similar to providing a simpler array of choices in navigation, the website’s pages themselves would do good to be kept as simple as possible.
This doesn’t mean not adding certain touches to spice things up, but rather maintain a minimalist approach to how much information, images, and material you put into … Read the rest
For How Many Years They Are In This Business
Try to choose a company which has enough experience about web development. It may not be a huge one, but the company must have some successful projects in their bag that can proof their efficiency and skill. A company which just starts the journey may have the skill, but the experience is also necessary to understand the specific needs of the individual clients and serve them according to the same.
Check The Case Studies
Do not finalize the deal with them until you see some of their case studies or previous projects personally. Ask them to show you their web development projects that they have delivered to their clients. This can provide you an idea of how good they are in their work. You can also get a clear idea about … Read the rest
- Have A Clear Value Proposition: If you want to win the visitor’s faith and want to turn them into your customer, so, you have to show them how your products and services are different and better than the other. Competition is high and leaving a stone unturned can be your biggest mistake that may ruin everything. So, make sure your perspective is clear enough to increase the conversion.
- Cut The Clutter: As a marketer, it is important for you to understand that no visitor has a whole day to spend on your website. If they fail to figure out what they look for on one or may be two clicks so they leave your website immediately, therefore, it is important to simplify the navigation. Cut all the clutter from your website, so, your visitors can reach to the right place
- Powerful Homepage – The homepage of your website is the first thing that a person views. It is very important to have an impactful homepage that gives a strong description of your products and services. Having too many contents and unnecessary images can divert your potential customers that can create a loss for you. It is recommended to have a decent and a powerful homepage that displays a simple message.
- Be Organized – Having an organized website that provides enough information to the customers can be beneficial for your business. People will love to explore your website if they are getting good details and information about the product. You can attract more customers by providing them the complete details about your products and services.
- Good Content – Having a good content is very important. Always remember that the content of
- Easy To Navigate: Make sure that your website structure is organized in such a way that it is easy for visitors to browse plus easy for search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc, to understand. Apart from this, you need to make sure that visitors have the option of taking lots of actions with the persuasion of powerful calls to action. Search engines can better map out how your site is organized by submitting a sitemap of your existing structure. Organize your site into various high-level categories and then into smaller subcategories that fit within each larger category of your site.
- Optimize Your Site For Search Engines: People who are looking for information on the web, the search engines work to help them to find the information by matching their searches with the most quality results. So, make sure that your
- Avoid asking stereotype questions: Hiring the best dedicated PHP developer for your project is crucial and for that you should be prepared to interview the programmer. Prepare a list of questions beforehand, but remember not to ask stereotype questions. Try to ask questions that will help you to judge or test the knowledge of the developers and something related to your project. Technical questions like how to encrypt data using PHP or some design patterns of PHP will help to verify the skills.
- Communication means: When you hire offshore PHP developers, you will be offering instructions to the developer over the phone or through the chat or even email. If the person who is hired doesn’t get what you are saying or you cannot understand what he is saying, then you will end up spending a lot of money. So,
- Escalating customers
With the help of keeping a well-designed website, one can catch up not only the local customers but also the potential customers from the world. The website makes a firm visible in and around the world.
- Determines credibility
A firm can explain about why it deserves the viewer’s trust. The website is a great pathway to showcase the firm’s credibility. Intention towards dealing with the firm would generate more potential leads along with ensured credibility that elevates the firm’s business rapidly.
Making a huge online store on the basis of customers need will raise the business volume and referrals. If all genuine products are available in one place with an accessible transit then the customers need not go to shops to search for their products. Genuineness Marketing, quality products, the affordable rate with safe transits would definitely