- Easy To Navigate: Make sure that your website structure is organized in such a way that it is easy for visitors to browse plus easy for search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc, to understand. Apart from this, you need to make sure that visitors have the option of taking lots of actions with the persuasion of powerful calls to action. Search engines can better map out how your site is organized by submitting a sitemap of your existing structure. Organize your site into various high-level categories and then into smaller subcategories that fit within each larger category of your site.
- Optimize Your Site For Search Engines: People who are looking for information on the web, the search engines work to help them to find the information by matching their searches with the most quality results. So, make sure that your
Month: August 2019
- Avoid asking stereotype questions: Hiring the best dedicated PHP developer for your project is crucial and for that you should be prepared to interview the programmer. Prepare a list of questions beforehand, but remember not to ask stereotype questions. Try to ask questions that will help you to judge or test the knowledge of the developers and something related to your project. Technical questions like how to encrypt data using PHP or some design patterns of PHP will help to verify the skills.
- Communication means: When you hire offshore PHP developers, you will be offering instructions to the developer over the phone or through the chat or even email. If the person who is hired doesn’t get what you are saying or you cannot understand what he is saying, then you will end up spending a lot of money. So,
- Escalating customers
With the help of keeping a well-designed website, one can catch up not only the local customers but also the potential customers from the world. The website makes a firm visible in and around the world.
- Determines credibility
A firm can explain about why it deserves the viewer’s trust. The website is a great pathway to showcase the firm’s credibility. Intention towards dealing with the firm would generate more potential leads along with ensured credibility that elevates the firm’s business rapidly.
Making a huge online store on the basis of customers need will raise the business volume and referrals. If all genuine products are available in one place with an accessible transit then the customers need not go to shops to search for their products. Genuineness Marketing, quality products, the affordable rate with safe transits would definitely
All about storytelling in websites
Yes, visual storytelling is quickly emerging into prominence in the web designing landscape. Though it’s not an entirely new phenomenon (you can come across write-ups focused on improved story-telling techniques on the web that were written 4-5 years back), it definitely didn’t enjoy the kind of attention as it does today. Visual storytelling is well poised to lead the pack of web designing trends.
Now, implementing visual storytelling in web design can turn out to be a daunting prospect, but acquainting yourself with a few tricks can always do wonders for you. Here are a few things that web designers can try out while telling a story through their works.
Storytelling does not necessarily have to be about complex visuals
Designers do not necessarily have to stuff their layouts with heavy images. If you can … Read the rest
Did you know that you have a lot of choices when it comes to designing a website?
You can choose a Dynamic, Brochure, E-Commerce, or Catalogue Website. It all depends on the type of business you have and how you want to engage with your prospective customers.
To decide on a website design that is right for you, ask yourself these questions:
- What type of business do you have?
- Who are your customers?
- Will you sell online?
- Do you offer a service?
- Do you sell products?
Once you’ve answered those questions, these are the website options for your business:
If you have a consulting business then you don’t have physical products. You offer a service to professional clients. A dynamic website with interesting sliding pictures of your business will grab the eye of your prospect and you can add all … Read the rest
PHP Coding need Naming Conventions
One of the crucial conventions in PHP is providing names to the functions, variables as well as other codes. By names, it means relevant and contextually matched names with grammatically correct and sensible wordings. Further, you should try to keep words separated with an underscore as that makes code easy to read and understand later.
Right approaches for documentation
In PHP, you’ll always have to try all proper coding styles and approaches to make the documents easily readable and flexible for edits. Managing comments, content indentation, white spacing, proper line lengths, etc. are some of the best coding practices. While comments give the scope to developers to state the purpose or logic behind using the code, indentations provide the code hierarchy clearly and make readability and debugging easier.
No use of short tags or any… Read the rest
Content is usually the last part of a web design project that is left behind. Yet, it is among the most critical elements of a website. What might be the reasons?
This is because it takes time for words to convert users into customers. However, when you add a striking design to great content, this can result to a winning combination.
What is wrong with the content included in a number of business websites?
- Since they are not up-to-date and fine tuned on a regular basis, it makes a website seem to be stagnant, making business convey an entirely different (unwanted) message to the target audience.
- It is presented in the form of facts and statements like for example “We started in 2009 and provide small businesses with web design services”. This does not address the problems of customers, or
The downside of Website Builder products is that the Website owner is locked into the templates of the Website Builder product. What this means is that the Website owner cannot make modifications to their site other than those specified by the template that they are using. If asked, the Website Builder manufacture can make minor modifications to an individual’s product but they themselves are locked into the templates of their products.
Computer programming languages intimidate many people. One look at a computer programming script and the average person mistakenly decide that this communication technique is beyond them. Looking at the design of an airplane can be overwhelming to a person who is not an airplane designer. By the same token, looking at a computer program can be intimidating to a person who has little to no programming experience.
The key … Read the rest
Right Color Choices leads to call to Action
There is a wide range of color schemes that appeal to various demographics. Therefore, you need to use colors that appeal to your target audience. Fortunately, you can expect a call to action, and viewers really follow what they are told or requested to do, but you need a clever copy.
Easy to Recall Identity
Perhaps the first and most important word to think about is your business name. It should be easy to remember, but there should also be an available web domain so you can register. If it is no longer available, you can use a business name generator to find the most suitable and, at the same time, available name.
Communication via Visual Presentation
Some people are busy or impatient to read content. So, it would be a lot … Read the rest
- Because Google said so. (This is kind of like your parents’ “because I said so” argument when you were little.) Google’s newest algorithm ranks mobile-friendly websites higher in search results on mobile devices. Now, if your website isn’t mobile friendly, Google will recognize that and be less likely to display it as a legitimate search result. That makes sense, since Google wouldn’t be doing its job if half of the results displayed were useless to mobile users.
- Set Yourself apart from competitors. Less than 10% of businesses have websites that are mobile-optimized, but it’s quickly becoming a top priority. So acting fast will give you a competitive advantage!
- It’s What Your Customers Want – and They Expect You to Provide It. In 2014, mobile users accessing the internet overtook desktop users for the first time in history! Increasingly, your customers